Sunday, January 9, 2011

Squares, squares, squares


This past week, I've been busy on so many different projects that I honestly do need to start organizing my time so that I can focus on one thing at a time. Square jewelery boxes, square trivets, square tiles. Nevertheless it's been a fun and productive week and that's just inspiration to do even more! I was going to add each item to the shop as I got it done, but then I decided that grouting in the dining room every day probably wasn't the best idea, so I'm saving the grouting process until I get at least half a dozen things ready. So I suspect this weekend's forecast calls for lots of sand and dust! I can't wait for everyone to see what I've been doing though, so keep your eyes peeled for new items on the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment